Thursday, March 10, 2016

2015 Paigeisms!

  • Oh my.. this kid. Paige just told me that sometimes her gut hurts with growth pains. I said that's a little weird. She said "not the part that makes me pee silly. .. the skin. I mean do you think I will be a size 7 forever".
  • Paige is of the morning "mom I don't shake them (the presents). I just go for them"
  • Just encountered one of Paige's weird night talking events. She called my name. When I went in she just looked at me and said cinnamon. I said what? She said cinnamon. Her eyes are wide open. I asked if she was awake no response she looked around the room for a minute and then went back to sleep. This child of mine always quite an adventure
  • Paigism of the night "mom,maybe I will soon be the tallest in my class
    .. I am just a grower"
  • Paige while going pee after getting off the plane. If I peed coins right now we would be rich
  • Paige describing how her gut feels when riding the double shot at the Santa Cruz boardwalk. "You know like when you eat a lemon and your mouth is sour. Yeah your gut feels like that'
  • Got off the freeway at our exit and Paige says "yay we are almost home. I know this place... I have lived here my whole life!". Justin says she is getting so big that soon enough you will be riding in the front. Then Paige says "I would like my own personal limo". Keep dreaming kid
  • Mom... If you and dad ever want to go out you can just order a baby sitter from care.com
    ". TV advertising at its best..
  • Saturday Paige said "Mom at target in Tracy I saw Adam. He was on a sign". It took me a while to realize she was talking about Adam Levine as if he was an old friend. Do we watch The Voice too much?
  • Mom... Today at school I saw my arch nemesis. He goes to my school.
  • Paige is desperately trying to get her top front tooth out. Justin Huffman asked if she really wanted to be the girl with both front teeth gone that badly. She said... Yes I want to be able to sing that song at Christmas (all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth). The logic of a 7 year old.
  • Paige: "mom I look just like Chelsie... We have the same hair and eyes.". I am thinking she is talking about her aunt Chelsie Wright and thinking that they don't have the same color eyes etc and then she says "the barbie Chelsea" That makes a lot more sense

No comments: